ρ є т є я ρ α и

HOME ABOUT STUFF BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Annyeong! My Name is Sydney Kwan and I love Kpop! Please don't plagiarize in any language or leave any mean comments! thank you!




Annyeong~

© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.

Monday, May 6, 2013 | 0 peterpan(s)

omo! hi there! Sorry I haven't been active. you could say I was dormant. I was really busy with homework, school, and school life. Aish. my love life is really, really something. I need help. nothing is fun anymore. I think i need more time to think it out. My crush knows i like him and my friends keep pushing me to him. Everyone needs to stop being in my love life. </3 my love with him is hopeless. i really need him. if he isnt here i'll die. well . thats all i have to say. Whale, Bye. 

-Sydney