ρ є т є я ρ α и

HOME ABOUT STUFF BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Annyeong! My Name is Sydney Kwan and I love Kpop! Please don't plagiarize in any language or leave any mean comments! thank you!




Annyeong~

© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Hi.....
Tuesday, July 3, 2012 | 0 peterpan(s)

 Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while and you missed some big stuff. the big thing is, that my boyfriend broke up with me. also i got out of my old school and now on to middle school. I'm not exited though. I will miss Tiffany Park Elementary. When my boyfriend broke up with me, i still had interest in him but, I think i'm kinda over him now. I met one of my friends cousin on Facebook and we really started to get along. i feel like he is one of my best friends you know? Like he can be the right dude for me. I don't mean i have a crush on him, it's like we can be the best of friends.
I dunno what to even do since i found out that my ex still likes me back; there is also this other dude in my fifth grade years,(he is in fifth grade now cause he used to be a fourth grader) he liked me but i didn't like him the same way. It's like i'm in a love triangle but then a lot bigger! I think i'm starting to have a new crush coming along, i guess. i think i'm over my ex and now over to a new guy. this is a very long conversation. we will talk about this soon i guess. i have tons of questions about love but, i can't answer them now. i don't know what to do about this thing! You guys have suggestions? tag them in the tag board. 
In a love situation, 
Sydney