ρ є т є я ρ α и

HOME ABOUT STUFF BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Annyeong! My Name is Sydney Kwan and I love Kpop! Please don't plagiarize in any language or leave any mean comments! thank you!




Annyeong~

© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
A lot of shitty work this week!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012 | 0 peterpan(s)

Hai everyone! I'm so irritated that I haveta do a science fair project. I don't wanna do all this in a week! Also its spring break y'all! But I have homework during break! Break is all about fun but noooooo, we haveta do homework All week long! I feel shitty this week anyway. Just to tell u guys I deleted my fb so dont bother going on there anyway. Soon I might make a fb kawaii Kyoot page soo yeah. I'm going to make a website for jewelery soon so I'll tell u guys me I finished it Kay? Just a yell out to my cute ill boyfriend, HAII MINH CHAN!!! Having a lot of shitty work, Rinkagamineluvable