ρ є т є я ρ α и

HOME ABOUT STUFF BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Annyeong! My Name is Sydney Kwan and I love Kpop! Please don't plagiarize in any language or leave any mean comments! thank you!




Annyeong~

© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Relationship Status: (ALMOST!) in a Relationship! >:(
Sunday, March 18, 2012 | 0 peterpan(s)

Hewwo! i have a dude problem..... he asked me out 2 weeks ago while i was in line to play wallball (yeah ikr?!) he said, " Do you wanna go out w/ me?". i just didn't understand, i didn't know what to say either, i had to say YES or NO, but i didn't say anything. i didn't wanna break his heart anyway! you guys can give me advice by commenting or tagging. what do u think i should do?
about to break some hearts and tears,
Rinkagamineluvable~