ρ є т є я ρ α и

HOME ABOUT STUFF BIASES FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Annyeong! My Name is Sydney Kwan and I love Kpop! Please don't plagiarize in any language or leave any mean comments! thank you!




Annyeong~

© Skin by Atiqah Jaidin inspired by Myra. Image from . Do tell me if I do not credit yours.
Random Post!~
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 | 0 peterpan(s)

Hai everyone! as u just noticed i did some things to mah website again! have u ever like the new song i put up there? 没礼貌 - have no manners by da mouth? i haven't posted up here in a while now, i was just working on my website pretty much; sorry. i hope u enjoy the website! i really want to let you know that Jaz Mae has moved her website if you are fond of her or familiar with her, i will change her link in the link section so wait until i update it mkay? i hope this would help u! 
rinkagamineluvable~